[Episode 20 – Art Gallery] So a couple days ago, I was talking to Celia when I interrupted her and Jamie doing some sort of challenge or something.
Anyways, she was worried that too much of the footage was kind of a downer and I happen to agree, so today you are accompanying me and my very sophisticated gentleman friend Edward Casaubon to.
– Dorothea I remember you had mentioned not planning to watching any of the footage for your documentary until the end of the year.
I was just wondering, because of you know idle curiosity, whether that was still your plan.
– Yeah I uploaded everything to my hard drive without even looking at the files so I actually have no idea what– Good.
– We're at an art gallery! Okay, so this is all work done by students at Lowick.
I would say mostly like juniors and seniors, but I don't know.
I haven't taken many art classes but I thought it would be fun if we came and saw them.
So all of this is student work.
– I can see that.
It's all printed! That's repeated!- Yeah, it's a repeated pattern.
– But that's- – I like that one.
It kind of looks like water.
Okay, now, what do you think of this one? – I mean it's fine.
It's not ugly, but I don't I don't really get it.
It's just like- the texture looks complicated.
– I know! It's like 3D! It's so cool.
– Most of them are your friends, right? So it's nice of you to support them.
I guess that was an interesting idea.
– And mountains! Look! – Ehh, I kinda see it.
I just, like, what's- What do you mean it's like teal? Why is this one on the floor? – Uhhh, not sure.
Must have been where someone wanted it.
– Should I put it back up? Am I allowed.
?- No, no don't.
Hey! – Oh, hey! – Yeah, sorry.
It's just– No, it's fine.
Ummm, it's Dorothea, right? – I mean, umm, most people call me Dot.
You can call me Dot.
– Oh, awesome! Okay.
– Billie, will you introduce me to this beautiful creature? – Dot, this is my unnecessarily dramatic roommate, Adele Naumann.
– Adele, this is Dot Brooke, my cousin's girlfriend.
– Oh, wow! – Umm, so this is for the documentary you're making, right?- Yeah, I'm actually impressed you remembered.
– Oh, Billie forgets nothing.
– Thanks, Adele.
– Actually, I know this might be a weird request but if you wanted to film for it, I have a couple extra cameras I picked up from the media center– I'm in! – And I won't watch any of the footage until the end of the year.
– I am totally in.
– Hello, Casaubon.
– Umm, hello Billie.
– Well I guess I'd better get going, but when do you want me to get you that camera? – Well, actually I have an extra camera.
It's really nice.
I never use it.
– Oh my gosh, thank you.
That's- that'd be great.
– That work?- Just drop off the footage whenever.
– Okay, will do.
– See you soonish.
– All right, bye!.